2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i grabbed the size 13 in the dunks.. had to wait until a cart hold ended and then jumped
haha welp i don't feel as salty about it anymore. i got em after a cart hold and i could've sworn it said i had 8 minutes left so i tried to grab some other stuff. i'm glad somebody on here got them at least

Show of hands, who is still going to work like normal? I work at a dispensary and we're staying open until someone forces us to close.
Started WFH Monday. Our daycare is closed until at least 3/30 so I’ll be WFH for at least a few weeks.

That's what I meant, personal collectors like us. Wasn't even thinking about resellers lol

Didn't mean to come across like I was disagreeing. Apologies if it read that way.
If you have the ability to work from home, you should try your best to work from home.

Not calling anyone out. Just posting in case you're someone whose on the fence on deciding.

THIS

Pair from END came in
3AD6BB2B-1BFE-489D-9B37-53DC65BB0665.jpeg

November Rain were my first mid, and now those Griffeys can be my second. Though I regret having destroyed my November Rain's back in college on a very drunk night.

My only hope with dunks is in store. If they're all going online now and shipping anywhere in the country instead of doing local only, I'm all set until this mess sorts itself out. Bots can eat. And I hope they choke.

Back
Top Bottom