2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wtf.PNG

it's only getting worse from here on out.
LOVE IT!

Even the highest bid on Stock X is insane for these. The quality on them is high but its a really basic looking Dunk. I bet this pair doesn't even come with the tote bag!
I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but if anyone is interested in these, try and go for the mids. They aren’t the ever coveted lows that carry all this hype but they are made with the same quality leather.

ordered a few from SX for retail.

I may or may not have made a huge comeup. The style code is for the cords but it's listed as dunk high pro. I just went ahead and ordered anyways cause they started selling out and I'm assuming I can get a refund if they send the wrong product.

I may or may not have made a huge comeup. The style code is for the cords but it's listed as dunk high pro. I just went ahead and ordered anyways cause they started selling out and I'm assuming I can get a refund if they send the wrong product.
Hmmm wonder what these are.

Hmmm wonder what these are.
They've got a couple other listings but the dude listing them is getting all the style codes wrong. I'm assuming one of his listings is meant to be for the cords and I'm not sure if it's this one but I went off the style code instead of the title.

They've got a couple other listings but the dude listing them is getting all the style codes wrong. I'm assuming one of his listings is meant to be for the cords and I'm not sure if it's this one but I went off the style code instead of the title.
I ordered a pair as well. Have you messaged him to see which is which? Hate dealing with returns but guess it is what it is...

I ordered a pair as well. Have you messaged him to see which is which? Hate dealing with returns but guess it is what it is...
I did, no reply yet. Did you end up with one of the smaller sizes or no? I was lucky enough to get my personal but from the selling history it looks like some ******* got 6 pairs.

I did, no reply yet. Did you end up with one of the smaller sizes or no? I was lucky enough to get my personal but from the selling history it looks like some ******* got 6 pairs.
Damn yeah all they had was 4 and 4.5 so igrabbed my girl a pair. The colorway will be nice for her if it is the cords which I'm hoping it is. Love that shoe. Wish they had my size.....I'll keeo you posted if he responds to me as well. Just wrote him ...

I'm also leaning towards it was an error....I don't see someone getting a fsr of the curdoroys this late. It's like a mystery box at this point lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom