2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Doing some cleaning found my old dusty *** beaters. Loved this pair, wore them to the ground
Gonna keep them too :lol:
C859442E-18E1-4334-8B15-2E752B96FCED.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey has anybody here ordered from Japan? I'm tryna order two pairs of dunks for $305 and was wondering if I would get hit with duty fees or any other fees since it's less than 800. The seller also offered to send it marked as a gift but I don't know if that's necessary and what would happen if the package gets lost.

Hey has anybody here ordered from Japan? I'm tryna order two pairs of dunks for $305 and was wondering if I would get hit with duty fees or any other fees since it's less than 800. The seller also offered to send it marked as a gift but I don't know if that's necessary and what would happen if the package gets lost.
I have they tend to have ,the hard to find stuff, but due to da rona it may take some time to get through customs as i have currently been waiting for weeks w/ a particular package i recently ordered to pass through customs.

I have they tend to have ,the hard to find stuff, but due to da rona it may take some time to get through customs as i have currently been waiting for weeks w/ a particular package i recently ordered to pass through customs.
Yeah I’m copping ds brown pack highs and used irons for a price I’m pretty comfortable with and I don’t really mind waiting since K can’t wear em anyways. Do you have any idea how the duties and additional fees work on shoes though? I just don’t wanna get hit with a bunch of fees outta nowhere

Not always I had a pair come faster than us shops. This was this week too.... Just depends. It came thru Memphis and not ny though. 0 custom fees.

Yeah I’m copping ds brown pack highs and used irons for a price I’m pretty comfortable with and I don’t really mind waiting since K can’t wear em anyways. Do you have any idea how the duties and additional fees work on shoes though? I just don’t wanna get hit with a bunch of fees outta nowhere
I'm not sure, I haven't been hit w/ fees b4. If u do I would contact the seller to see if u can work that.

Lol, that's funny, it's the opposite for me. I was so stoked for the re-release of the Griffey Max 1's but passed on them when I tried on the shoe in person. The suede was rough, fit was tight and worst of all, the color isn't the same color as the OG freshwaters. I was really hoping they'd do the kid right on these and thought they looked good but then they flubbed the US release so my new theory is... Nike hates Seattle.
That would explain why they've never really done anything in Seahawks colorways.

Lol, that's funny, it's the opposite for me. I was so stoked for the re-release of the Griffey Max 1's but passed on them when I tried on the shoe in person. The suede was rough, fit was tight and worst of all, the color isn't the same color as the OG freshwaters. I was really hoping they'd do the kid right on these and thought they looked good but then they flubbed the US release so my new theory is... Nike hates Seattle.
That would explain why they've never really done anything in Seahawks colorways.

Back
Top Bottom