2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My thought on this release... strawberry cough was gonna ruffle too many feathers with Covid-19 going on and being a respiratory virus... so they came up with a last minute option to just have a release for 4/20... taking an already existing design/concept and switching up colors, and making it limited... gets a release out so they can show out on 420, but doesn’t get the bad press the strawberry cough would have.

This new generation is incredibly soft. So this makes total sense. lol

It's like we choose to ignore the actual info that gets dropped to speculate.
Werd. Everyone thinks they're paul revere meanwhile they were the 10,000th person to see some rumor on instagram. Speculation and rumors mean nothing to me I'm happy to wait for the fax.

jaynev jaynev often times when people post mock ups or color swaps it's pretty easy to spot the areas where photoshop didn't pick up all the pixels and it gets distorted or the color doesn't change at all. Also just about every fake SB dunk messes up the outsole/midsole.

edit: pretty sure that fake on foot shot is a photoshop of bucks vintage. Haven't seen him post any listings anywhere in a while, wonder where he's at. I sold something to him once.

Hopefully the 1/420 is on every shoe and the theme is that some stoner factory worker was supposed to make 420 pairs, but he was too high and just put 1/420 on all 30,000 pairs.

Hopefully the numbered release is followed by a broader non-numbered release. It makes sense that they are scrambling to release something on 420 without a "cough" theme. And production won't scale that quickly for a broader release of these reverse skunks.

Keep this same energy if and when they release home slice...
8B10A398-F2F1-4CB0-8BB6-EC9C936F40F5.gif

Hopefully the numbered release is followed by a broader non-numbered release. It makes sense that they are scrambling to release something on 420 without a "cough" theme. And production won't scale that quickly for a broader release of these reverse skunks.
we'll see what the production dates on the tags say

WOOOOW! I remember buying these from an old sneaker boutique in my area a while back.. What are these called? Back when i purchased these I was probably like 16yo and wasn't into sneakers as much as I am now.. These pics truly made my day! :emoji_cry:

WOOOOW! I remember buying these from an old sneaker boutique in my area a while back.. What are these called? Back when i purchased these I was probably like 16yo and wasn't into sneakers as much as I am now.. This truly made my day
346113-061

curious on your guys opinion:

fakes or ok usa? i realize the legitimacy of this will have to be determined if purchased as only true way to verify via inspection but thought i'd inquire. Thoughts?

curious on your guys opinion:

fakes or ok usa? i realize the legitimacy of this will have to be determined if purchased as only true way to verify via inspection but thought i'd inquire. Thoughts?
I want to say they are real. But haven't seen a lot of fakes around.

Be cautious on buying from that seller too. Check why their eBay rating is 92%

I want to say they are real. But haven't seen a lot of fakes around.

Be cautious on buying from that seller too. Check why their eBay rating is 92%

Honestly, looks like the dude took screenshots of someone else's photos. As the kids would say, "needs more jpeg." Price isn't that much of a bargain compared to market, so I'd find a more reputable seller and avoid the hassle of ebay returns.

Back
Top Bottom