2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maybe the # /420 is for in store only releases and we'll see GR version released without the embroidery on the sides. Either way I'll be attempting to get them haha Also though those blue and green SLs are fakes those greens are looking nice!

Maybe the # /420 is for in store only releases and we'll see GR version released without the embroidery on the sides. Either way I'll be attempting to get them haha Also though those blue and green SLs are fakes those greens are looking nice!
it was confirmed by kinetic that they're a famiia exclusive, unless there ends up being a non-numerical version

The theory doesn’t make sense imo. Not enough lead time to source materials, and make the shoes given what Asia was going through the first couple months of the year.

why number the oustide of the shoe?
nice Purple 297/420s. Bro!

This would be like Homage to Homes. There was a limited Chicago only version with From and To on the back square tabs. But there was a wider GR version released shortly afer

WFH

IMG_20200417_073658.jpg

I think the #/420 is just a logo on the shoe as a homage to 420 without being so direct. Just my opinion. I think they release just like a regular QS. Like the sample logo on the panda pigeons. Or maybe famila gets lasered pairs and regular release is not . But I'm going with my first theory

Back
Top Bottom