2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

question for all you dudes who created an account after signing up for the raffle and got an email. did you add payment info, or did you just create the account and nothing else?

Is it not letting anybody else pay? I hit pay for the triple boost and it won't accept the payment

lol i can't even get onto the website for boosting now

No email yet. Going ahead and accepting my situation.
L.gif

I don't understand why these retailers improve their servers when they know a ****show is expected to happen with a release.

All these loopholes to enter a raffle is ridiculous.

Write a code/script on your site to combat the bots and give everyone a fair chance. IMO, I feel like that would be a better investment in the long run than agreeing to a partnership and pay a percentage in sales.

I don't understand why these retailers improve their servers when they know a ****show is expected to happen with a release.

All these loopholes to enter a raffle is ridiculous.

Write a code/script on your site to combat the bots and give everyone a fair chance. IMO, I feel like that would be a better investment in the long run than agreeing to a partnership and pay a percentage in sales.

It's not as simple as just upgrading the servers. It depends how the app is architected.

Also, combating bots is almost impossible. There's really no way to differentiate between a request coming from a bot or from a human.

Would be nice, but not holding my breath. I wildly predict less than 5 winners in this group.
Hell I'll take those numbers anyday, it feels like we have less than that on regular quickstrikes lmao. I'd be extremely glad if we have 5 members win out of the 418 (minus friends and fam) pairs remaining

Back
Top Bottom