2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of my homies made me this piece with his 3D printer. Honeycomb pattern and it glows in the dark for extra dopeness. Wu-Tang forever.
9B2766B2-CBBC-4F6C-9C0B-7D06F54C206E.jpeg

Real tight bro. Green laces looking good too.

Saw GZA/Muggs when they came through Chapel Hill when I was in school and they were touring "Grandmasters" in 05/06. Was right after I had really messed up my ankle playing ball. I was on crutches posted up by the merch table for the whole show. Seen several members of Wu several times solo but never as a group. Was also at the infamous Method Man show if any NC heads in here know what I'm talmbout.

Real tight bro. Green laces looking good too.

Saw GZA/Muggs when they came through Chapel Hill when I was in school and they were touring "Grandmasters" in 05/06. Was right after I had really messed up my ankle playing ball. I was on crutches posted up by the merch table for the whole show. Seen several members of Wu several times solo but never as a group. Was also at the infamous Method Man show if any NC heads in here know what I'm talmbout.

Saw all of Wu (minus ODB obv) at Bonnaroo a few years back... and I've seen GZA do liquid Swords live... got to do a bucket list job and design a poster for them last year, was so stoked to get to do that! https://statusserigraph.com/products/wu-tang-clan-denver-co?_pos=1&_sid=87e825a09&_ss=r

Corona virus in temporary... WuTang is Forever.

I figure it's impossible to stop bots. There will always be bots that does various things: instant checkouts, multiple raffle entries, multiple sessions to enter waiting rooms, etc. Anything that you can do as a human on e-commerce can always be done quicker and more efficiently by automation. It's an ongoing cat and mouse game. You set up a roadblock for the bots and the programmers will figure out a way around it.

Only way to stop bots is to hold in-person raffles, but you screw over a ton of people this way because not everybody lives in the vicinity of sneaker shops. And there's the chance that the shop owners backdoor pairs.

Another way is to deploy an entirely separate website the date of the release. But this only works for the initial wave of buyers. Once people figure out the link, they can easily just set up their bots to scrap that website.

My hope is that brands/platforms will implement some form of AI in the future that can determine which customers are actual humans by having a conversation with them in order to let them buy a pair. Force botters to develop AI of their own that can pass the turing test just to place an order :lol:

My hope is that brands/platforms will implement some form of AI in the future that can determine which customers are actual humans by having a conversation with them in order to let them buy a pair. Force botters to develop AI of their own that can pass the turing test just to place an order :lol:

Turing test for sneakers is a must

Decided to do some quarantine in the house UNDS’ing :lol: ..(shameless plug if anyone wants to give my IG main and sneaker page a follow..whatever floats your boat-I'd appreciate it). Anyway, happy Friday! https://www.instagram.com/kanyizzy/ https://www.instagram.com/inventedkicks/

These are very comfy compared to some SB's I have.. feels good to wear some dope dunks during this craziness!

3E712ECD-BFE1-40F9-8EE0-7AE6CAD8D2F7.jpeg
5B0ED029-27E7-44CD-AEEC-DE82C5B2C638.jpeg
7D249E4B-1127-41C9-A1ED-D8AEB69FA74D.jpeg

Muslin fsr
code NOBOTS at checkout

Back
Top Bottom