2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

honestly to be 100% real with you

people don’t wear their shoes because the clout to say “I have such and such DS” and showing it off has more value to people than wearing a shoe to the ground

as long as they have that shoe or many shoes that are big hype and DS they can always break it out as a stunt over and over and it never gets old

the self inflicted elitism of I got these you don’t over people is very infectious and some have even gotten some form of fame over it over social media YouTube etc..

people see that and they wanna be “the man” and copy

mind you any idiot with enough money can buy up shoes on after market and start a channel or IG and post pics and reviews of grails/PE/samples and blow up if they wanted to

And technically that’s what offset has done went on mega buying spree now magically he a sneakers head and people sweatin his shoe game now lol

most of the self proclaimed sneaker heads now a days are really just playing a huge game of hey look at me and what I got
Its not just sneakers and its not anything new. Social media has just made it worse because the exposure so much more widespread. All these cats out here who's entire personality is how many followers they have. Add on the fact that they can now make serious money doing it if they blow up and every basic ***** on the planet tries to become and influencer. Like there are legit businesses where you can just buy a block of followers. Its all manufactured marketing bull****.

There is not one influencer out there not trying to push some garbage product to the masses. Every niche influencer whether it be sneakers, fitness, cooking, whatever is just a target demo on some marketers list.

Now you can straight up analyze and see who these influencers are reaching, how frequently there is engagement on their posts, etc in real time because 90% of these profiles are also public. Its so much easier to quantify the ROI on these campaigns that I'm not surprised at the huge push in this direction.

Last edited:
honestly to be 100% real with you

people don’t wear their shoes because the clout to say “I have such and such DS” and showing it off has more value to people than wearing a shoe to the ground

as long as they have that shoe or many shoes that are big hype and DS they can always break it out as a stunt over and over and it never gets old

the self inflicted elitism of I got these you don’t over people is very infectious and some have even gotten some form of fame over it over social media YouTube etc..

people see that and they wanna be “the man” and copy

mind you any idiot with enough money can buy up shoes on after market and start a channel or IG and post pics and reviews of grails/PE/samples and blow up if they wanted to

And technically that’s what offset has done went on mega buying spree now magically he a sneakers head and people sweatin his shoe game now lol

most of the self proclaimed sneaker heads now a days are really just playing a huge game of hey look at me and what I got
I always have and always will wear my ****s... no F given ever... :D

Croatianstyle man... If he sat on those Paris until today :sick:

1589121826957.jpeg

why folks hating on offset

i wanted hella dunks when i was lurking nt in 03-04 but i couldnt afford em or reach the realeses i knew all the names and etc

if i came up on a big bag like offset i too would buy all the joints i couldn't

if he would've owned the shoes from day1 that makes him a "sneakerhead"?..i though it was the knowledge you knew that makes one a sneakerhead

the difference between the guy who works at footaction and tells you idunno and the one who tells you "oh you got those (gets into mad details)"

he does know his stuff and now he can afford it to officially..he probably was lurking on nt too :nerd:

sneakerheads act like the underground rap scene lol ..yall better chill out and enjoy when somebody makes it

Steal away I’m not tryna be unique. Just relaced them like that as I’m about to skate them. Figured the extra flap is for grip tape protection so your laces don’t rip as quickly :lol:

But yeah looks kinda cool. Makes the toe box pop a little.
Do the same with mine occasionally but it really only takes a session or two for that piece to be toast. Works a little better with a slightly more substantial material like the Oski's or whatever.
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 2.35.43 PM.png

Do the same with mine occasionally but it really only takes a session or two for that piece to be toast. Works a little better with a slightly more substantial material like the Oski's or whatever.
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 2.35.43 PM.png

Nice pair of VVVNDS truck it. Damn son... I feel if I stare at the pic long enough the top lace is gonna break :lol: You must be goofy.

Yeah I don’t think it’s gonna help much. I seem to get more wear on the upper lace holes near the ankle. Seems like you do too. I’m regular with zero switch game so my right sneak stays crispy while my left gets toasted. I gotta get better switch SMH.

Nice pair of VVVNDS truck it. Damn son... I feel if I stare at the pic long enough the top lace is gonna break :lol: You must be goofy.

Yeah I don’t think it’s gonna help much. I seem to get more wear on the upper lace holes near the ankle. Seems like you do too. I’m regular with zero switch game so my right sneak stays crispy while my left gets toasted. I gotta get better switch SMH.
Haha, yeah. Wish I had switch like that. I actually tried to change my ollie mechanics a bit at one point to stop shredding the top laces/collar/tongue... no dice. Same with my flip tricks. I've just resigned myself to being a horrible lace ripper. Weirdly though, anything switch/nollie for me wears in the more "classic" spots.

Eyyyyy does anyone have that picture of the guy on here who dyed their UnTokyo 2015 lows? I’m trying to pull this off next weekend.

Eyyyyy does anyone have that picture of the guy on here who dyed their UnTokyo 2015 lows? I’m trying to pull this off next weekend.
It might be worth your while to go through the threads gallery. i am Sure you will find it.

peakkicks peakkicks Those basements are indeed a 12. IMO they fit a little looser than other size 12 dunks I've had, definitely looser than a 12 in SB dunks. I'd have needed an 11.5 or maybe even 11.

ats kicks ats kicks I can't believe a pair of 2015 dunks got even stiffer.

Back
Top Bottom