2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

took Ls on snkrs

just as i got over it, got a concepts W email
rk39bw2x8lj31.jpg

I wouldn't be in this game if I didn't have the means to play it. Either I get my money up or I don't get it at all. I wouldn't have 75% of my sneakers if it wasn't for resellers and I'm talking new releases and old pairs I had to find on ebay/facebook/grailed. But I'll never waste my money on a fake. Fakes aren't even cheap, they're pretty much retail price. There are dozens of dope shoes to be had for $100 give or take that aren't fake. Fakes are wack as ****. So is using the word "rape" in regards to sneakers. I'd highly advise against both.
This. Think my biggest pet peeve is when people use the word rape for sneakers. Some people use it so lax and don't even think about if someone may have had that experience in the past, thus bringing up some bad memories and ptsd like ****. Just hoping one day people will start to understand that it shouldn't be used like that, asking for deals on a pair of sneakers. That's me, I'll get off my soapbox now

soo what happen to SNKRS app turning away bots?

you telling me every size was in fiend mode lol

mannnnn

This. Think my biggest pet peeve is when people use the word rape for sneakers. Some people use it so lax and don't even think about if someone may have had that experience in the past, thus bringing up some bad memories and ptsd like ****. Just hoping one day people will start to understand that it shouldn't be used like that, asking for deals on a pair of sneakers. That's me, I'll get off my soapbox now
In addition to that, another gripe of mine is that it doesn't make sense semantically. Rape is a heinous, forced act of violence against one's will. But no one is forced to pay a high price for sneakers. So I don't see the connection.

Pretty disappointed.

Both of my brothers went for my size - they wanted to gift them to me for my birthday. But we all took L’s.

They offered to pay resell but I told them no, we shouldn’t be supporting these broke bot boy punks. Also, the quality on the Syracuse were trash, and these would probably be similar. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom