2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No luck on the 9000 raffles I entered

but there is no disappointment because there is no expectation 🧘‍♂️

I did have an offer accepted on goat for something I’m dumb excited to get in tho!! Can’t wait

Been supporting premier since 2012 I think sometimes they should throw a bone out for long time customers like what unheardof is doing rite now ....
definitely the one thing thats missing. they need to let people convert their points into access.

Consolation prize :lol:
CA19FE7C-53E4-4D3B-97BC-79CD485A805A.jpeg

Love Premier. Got my Entourage dunks through them years ago. Didn't hit on Chunky Dunkys, but can't be disappointed when there's no expectation.

Last edited:
Not a single email yet. it’s only 9:30 so gonna give them time to open :lol:
just know imma be like that kid who got that nintendo for xmas if i hit

guess u win some u lose some, been rockin wit premier since the exclusive high se "Petoskey", and the life on mars sauconys, and the northern lights (high and lows) nothing but love premier.

s" and the northern lights (high and lows)

Consolation prize :lol:
CA19FE7C-53E4-4D3B-97BC-79CD485A805A.jpeg

What’s crazy is I’m not even as big a fan of their IceCream as much as I am of just their company in general. It’s a great American based company to model a food product business after so I always admired them for that. Their marketing and product design is legendary. They transferred that to the shoe perfectly. I actually bought a pint of my favorite B&Js flavor “Americone Dream“ the other night for good luck and once I realized that that was probably the closest I was gonna get to anything associated with B&Js this week lol. I guess it actually did bring me some good luck in the end lol.

seems a little brazen to post a pic showing the shop's logo on the bag but i digress
giphy.gif

What’s crazy is I’m not even as big a fan of their IceCream as much as I am of just their company in general. It’s a great American based company to model a food product business after so I always admired them for that. Their marketing and product design is legendary. They transferred that to the shoe perfectly. I actually bought a pint of my favorite B&Js flavor “Americone Dream“ the other night for good luck and once I realized that that was probably the closest I was gonna get to anything associated with B&Js this week lol. I guess it actually did bring me some good luck in the end lol.
Agreed. I’m a big fan. The ice cream is great too :lol:
More colors on the way.

This is what I like too see. Basic colorways. Too bad they’ve impossible to cop lol

I heard the strawberry coughs with coughman are all sampkes,he will be removed from heel and insoles

Back
Top Bottom