2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Random, but does anyone have spare white sb laces from highs they wanna get rid of? Fully Laced is sold out right now.

EDIT: never mind they restocked.

Last edited:
OGs

Went to a small birthday gathering and my cousin in law saw the dunks I was wearing. I joked that dunks are back and are stupid hype right now. He then shares stories of how he would be calling skate shops every day and picking them up during his lunch breaks. Finally I said, ok what dunks you got?! And he said all the first ones. We go to the garage and i see the stack of orange boxes. I was shocked! Of course I offered to buy them, but he respectfully declined. He doesn’t need the money and wants to pass to his son. Here’s some pics I snapped in very bad lighting in that cramped garage. I managed to convince him to sell the green Celtics lows. I told him sell those now before they retro
View attachment 2578477
View attachment 2578476

View attachment 2578479

Damnnn :wow: I’m size 8 too :nerd:

Skated the jades today. First time skating in months. Felt awesome.

ACC58E22-BABE-4152-9F08-8CF114291E98.jpeg

Supremes for me today. Hands down one of my favorite sneakers in my collection

OGs

Went to a small birthday gathering and my cousin in law saw the dunks I was wearing. I joked that dunks are back and are stupid hype right now. He then shares stories of how he would be calling skate shops every day and picking them up during his lunch breaks. Finally I said, ok what dunks you got?! And he said all the first ones. We go to the garage and i see the stack of orange boxes. I was shocked! Of course I offered to buy them, but he respectfully declined. He doesn’t need the money and wants to pass to his son. Here’s some pics I snapped in very bad lighting in that cramped garage. I managed to convince him to sell the green Celtics lows. I told him sell those now before they retro
View attachment 2578477
View attachment 2578476

View attachment 2578606
Dope ****

Back
Top Bottom