2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Getting out today for a bit.

7FD29FD6-82EA-4D6A-9066-D8E2751ED07A.jpeg

its all because of instagram.

Also i blame all the sneaker documentaries about THE 1 BILLION SNEAKER RESELL side of things ahahha. when big media like , NETFLIX, YT, AMAZON, GQ, FORBES, PLAYBOY, HYPEBEAST IDK W.E ELSE is showing 12-14 year old resellers with huge PRIVILEDGED COLLECTIONS :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: thatkills me honestly

Serious question. How do you have enough length to tie bows after a full lace-up? I stop one from the top and still struggle to get bows that don't look like a one-handed 5-year-old tied them.
Yeah, these are probably a little tighter than I usually lace. But I do use all of the holes, just usually smaller bows. Dunno, I don’t feel like I’m choking them. Thin feet I guess. This is what I usually do:

281B542E-2ACF-4175-B449-AC42C7A7A021.jpeg

Last edited:
I get the impression that a lot people buy shoes they don't even like purely based on hype/popularity. I think it's really bizarre to buy something you don't necessarily like. At the height of my collecting I wore everything I bought as I liked them all. I look at some hype shoes nkw and think they are genuinely terrible. Maybe an age thing, I'm in my 30s so maybe having experience of knowing what I like.

Never understood the concept of buying sneakers because of what other ppl thought about them. Since a youth, I've ALWAYS copped what I thought was dope. Not because a shoe was a quickstrike or limited pairs. Alot of SBs I passed on way back when that others thought were 🔥. Heat is what YOU make it....not resellers and so-called tastemakers.

Never understood the concept of buying sneakers because of what other ppl thought about them. Since a youth, I've ALWAYS copped what I thought was dope. Not because a shoe was a quickstrike or limited pairs. Alot of SBs I passed on way back when that others thought were 🔥. Heat is what YOU make it....not resellers and so-called tastemakers.
My thoughts exactly, I just bought/buy stuff I like. Some of the recent releases I genuinely think are awful but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom