2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

41E51AA1-EFFC-4EA5-9EF1-990248073D27.jpeg

Was trying to take a better photo, but he was too focused on eating the ice cream

Anyone actually skate their dunks? Any cheapish pairs out their to grab for that purpose? Copped the Syracuse sb high but wouldn’t mind having another pair or two to skate eventually. Highs only preferably

only pairs that have come out recently that i can think of that didn't insta-sell out were the baroque highs and truck it highs...dudes in here do skate tho

only pairs that have come out recently that i can think of that didn't insta-sell out were the baroque highs and truck it highs...dudes in here do skate tho
I would think that's the point; to wear & skate, not some chump *** Pretty boy flashing his cool new kicks thinking he's bad *** by jumping on the hype like majority (potentially) dumbasses

Anyone actually skate their dunks? Any cheapish pairs out their to grab for that purpose? Copped the Syracuse sb high but wouldn’t mind having another pair or two to skate eventually. Highs only preferably
Truck - it highs are the only high dunks I have been able to purchase lately which will be used to skate as soon as my current skaters are worn out.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom