2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bruin Reacts...... wasnt this a Olympic shoe and does this have Grandmama juice in them?
1594069940087.png

wasnt there a more olympic themed colorway?

GRANDMAMA FTW

My Northern Lights Highs are pretty beat. The sole is so slippery at this point. Anyone else experienced this and cleaned them up and got traction back?

IMG_1344.jpeg

My Northern Lights Highs are pretty beat. The sole is so slippery at this point. Anyone else experienced this and cleaned them up and got traction back?

IMG_1344.jpeg
1594123228366.png

This is on amazon. Product link didn't work so just gonna have to search it manually. There are other products and ways to bring traction back. Some people use vaseline too if you want to give that a google.

There are a few different products on amazon and the like for basketball players to wipe on their shoes before playing. There are sprays, rubs, etc.

Additionally there are the pads that you step on that are super sticky and remove all dust, etc off your shoes. Those work best imo.

1594123228366.png

This is on amazon. Product link didn't work so just gonna have to search it manually. There are other products and ways to bring traction back. Some people use vaseline too if you want to give that a google.

Why would someone use a petroleum based product to restore the grip? The soles will get more oily.

He's gotta do a very thorough cleaning. He stepped in oil.

Why would someone use a petroleum based product to restore the grip? The soles will get more oily.

He's gotta do a very thorough cleaning. He stepped in oil.
He didn't mention that he stepped in oil. My nontourages had the same slickness to them. I didn't do anything though, they were ready to be trashed. Could be from oil. Could be from the wear and tear of the shoes combined with storage conditions in his house. Rubber soles often harden and slick over but usually not as quickly as 6 years from the time those were made.

There are also products you can add on to a sole for more traction. https://www.sole-protector.com/products/sp-traction-pod I have not tried.

Back
Top Bottom