2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

gotta say, the Grateful Dead dunks grew on me. not in the "i'm gonna cop" type of way, but in that the story of the shoe makes more sense to me now that i've read up on it. hope that deadheads are able to score cause these are special.

UnDS Oski for skate sesh today and learned a new trick.
C5763A8F-AD60-4FF0-BE06-9012A420EFBC.jpeg

The L on these Dead dunks is really going to hurt as a deadhead. I’m going to enter every raffle possible, but as I don’t have any skateshops that get SB Dunks in Utah, SNKRS and nationwide raffles are my only options. Wish they would release more than one pair on SNKRS since there's no local option for me.

My personal limit for resale is $100 over retail and these are going to be much, much, much higher than that. Hope I can get lucky on release day. If not, maybe I can scoop for a more reasonable price when the hypebeasts move onto another shoe in a few years.

Last edited:
The L on these Dead dunks is really going to hurt as a deadhead. I’m going to enter every raffle possible, but as I don’t have any skateshops that get SB Dunks in Utah, SNKRS and nationwide raffles are my only options. Wish they would release more than one pair on SNKRS since there's no local option for me.

My personal limit for resale is $100 over retail and these are going to be much, much, much higher than that. Hope I can get lucky on release day. If not, maybe I can scoop for a more reasonable price when the hypebeasts move onto another shoe in a few years.

Pullin’ for you man, hope the fans eat instead of resellers

Atlas is legit, they just had you pay to enter, which I guess is cool cause they had good stuff. I didn’t win for any of them though.

Back
Top Bottom