2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Signed up at atlas today. Really my only hope lol.

I like that they are doing in-person raffle. Local skateshop here probably gonna use Copdate :rolleyes :rolleyes
It's a terrible thing to say, but with the pandemic going on your chances of winning are much better :nerd:

so my brother hits me up and tells me ( come pick up a box of shoes that u gave me years ago they don’t fit me anymore 10-10.5 i am a 9.5 ) and man I always wonder if he kept it.. he always said he didn’t remember what he did with them lol..

EDDFD757-275B-46B7-8A1B-5128465A0216.jpeg
what model is that cali colorway?

I like that they are doing in-person raffle. Local skateshop here probably gonna use Copdate :rolleyes :rolleyes
It's a terrible thing to say, but with the pandemic going on your chances of winning are much better :nerd:
Yeah-I mean everyone’s gonna have their whole family enter as usual but at least it’s a chance. I haven’t won any of their raffles and I don’t feel like I’m entitled to win.
I did get a pair of travs because they had that one dude bot the online stock, and brag on Twitter, and then got cancelled. They were kind enough to look out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Nike told all these shops to disable comments on IG. Literally every shop raffle I have seen comments off

I’d be curious to know, out of all the musical artists collabs SB has done over the years, which group/artist is actually your favorite?
If im not counting the deftones sample,
My vote would be Dinosaur Jr.
My vote would be the Joe Strummer dunk., but don’t really know all the music tribute dunks. The Clash is one of my all time favorites.

Last edited:
I think Nike told all these shops to disable comments on IG. Literally every shop raffle I have seen comments off
That’s every sneaker boutique with limited releases. They get salty when people accuse them of backdooring. I know Social Status gets pis*ed off when I comment the robot emoji under their posts, they immediately delete my comments or disable the comment section in general lol

Music related SB's I can think off unreleased-released collabs-non collabs

MF Dooms
Melvins
Joe Strummers
The Legends pack I believe which was Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Milli V
Iron Maidens
Dino JR's
Biggie-Pacs
Dr Feel Goods
U2 Bloody Sunday
Sub Pop's

I wonder if Nike monitors Copdate raffles cause some of these shops are missing quite a few sizes.. no excuse to be missing 3+ sizes specially when they're the more common ones. Could be late shipment but it's too early in the week for them to know.

Clockwork is on another level basically “if” you win it’s fcfs and there picking time slots for you to go pick them up. there two local resellers already taking pre-orders, Worst it’s open to all Georgia residents not local 🤦🏽‍♂️ My chance went to zero fast .

Music related SB's I can think off unreleased-released collabs-non collabs

MF Dooms
Melvins
Joe Strummers
The Legends pack I believe which was Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Milli V
Iron Maidens
Dino JR's
Biggie-Pacs
Dr Feel Goods
U2 Bloody Sunday
Sub Pop's

appetite for destruction, november raid mids, unkles?

I guess travs are technically music related, maybe humidity highs qualify too

edit: deftones but aren’t SBs I don’t think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom