2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lmao skate shops could care less about all the extra attention and customers that come with SB Dunk releases. That’s just the mentality of skateshops when it comes to outsiders. They’re not gonna cater to anyone not already in their bubble, and I can’t blame them for that.

Probably why nearly every skateshop I’ve gone to growing up has shut down over the years :lol:

Nah I’d think skateshops shutting down because they ain’t making money. Not cus “posers” coming in spending money.

Before all this Sb craze owner at my local shop said he was struggling to keep the place open right before he told me he was gonna mark the Raffled shoes up. The first Jordan Sb collab.
Sbs were sitting on the shelves still.

After them La to Chis it was a wrap.

They admit it’s a headache with the raffles and all that **** but the shop seems to be boomin. Nike’s Comin in on time. Bills paid.

Seems worth it. Who wants a slow bidness?

idk. but I better win a ****in pair.

How hard is it for some of these stores to get SB accounts? What about stores that aren’t really skate shops but still seem to get the pass?

Nah I’d think skateshops shutting down because they ain’t making money. Not cus “posers” coming in spending money.

Before all this Sb craze owner at my local shop said he was struggling to keep the place open right before he told me he was gonna mark the Raffled shoes up. The first Jordan Sb collab.
Sbs were sitting on the shelves still.

After them La to Chis it was a wrap.

They admit it’s a headache with the raffles and all that **** but the shop seems to be boomin. Nike’s Comin in on time. Bills paid.

Seems worth it. Who wants a slow bidness?

idk. but I better win a ****in pair.

i've always felt like shops would be better off requiring x amount of dollars spent on shop apparel (or other high profit margin stuff) with the purchase of release product rather than marking the shoes themselves up

ie raffle winners get access to buy dunks at retail, must spend $30 on shop gear as well

Nobody wanna deal with all these Little Timmy's and their moms, or hypebeasts, or resellers. Them jamming up the phones, and your email inbox to ask stupid questions all day aint it.

I'm sure these shops will take peace and their regulars over the chance that 1 in 50 Little Timmys/hypebeasts MIGHT buy something while harassing them about some hype shoes they want to get to flex with on the gram before selling for resale. Just to never be seen again.

Stopped at my local to enter their raffle. There was a line to get in to fill out a ticket so I prob don’t have a shot but I did get to see these grails in person for the first time. Made the trip worth it for sure. They had the green pair on display too

Attachments

• 04ACEEE3-E259-440D-8444-4CD1FB157B41.jpeg
    04ACEEE3-E259-440D-8444-4CD1FB157B41.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 334
  • D8123D2B-2603-4507-848F-0A9DCBD9C506.jpeg
    D8123D2B-2603-4507-848F-0A9DCBD9C506.jpeg
    355.3 KB · Views: 338
Stopped at my local to enter their raffle. There was a line to get in to fill out a ticket so I prob don’t have a shot but I did get to see these grails in person for the first time. Made the trip worth it for sure. They had the green pair on display too

COVID making ppl value sneaker life, casually wearing Paris no big deal haha

and a lot of them are smart because they make non official merch to go with these releases too, not to mention the "pay to get raffle ticket"

pretty sure based on those pants that his local is branded, and that's sbcollector...who actually casually wears paris dunks like it's no big deal

TRUE! hopefully those are covered in layers of CREPE PROTECT because i would mentally break down if they got scuffed or ripped hahahahahahahahahaha

it just kept spinning when I clicked Submit Raffle, also ran into a few "please enter a correct email" issues. Same errors when I enter UNDFTD raffles

Back
Top Bottom