2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Following verses lead i guess...

20200817_111554.jpg

Should I watch out for fakes when buying vintage (sb) dunks from the 2000s? I know the stussys and heinekens recently have been faked heavily but not sure what it's like with other models
De La's, Supremes, Pigeons, Lobsters and Dooms have all seen an uptick in fakes along with recent stuff like Rayguns, Tiffanys, Strangeloves, Chunkys and now Grateful Deads. The new stuff is harder to sort through but if your breaking out crispy Pigeons or heinekens in 2020 I'm already 70% skeptical.

De La's, Supremes, Pigeons, Lobsters and Dooms have all seen an uptick in fakes along with recent stuff like Rayguns, Tiffanys, Strangeloves, Chunkys and now Grateful Deads. The new stuff is harder to sort through but if your breaking out crispy Pigeons or heinekens in 2020 I'm already 70% skeptical.
Yeah true! I'm looking for a pair of dunk low pro b olives from 2002. Can't find any info regarding fakes of them or whatsoever so should be good I guess.

Tried the new Adversary’s, thought they looked cool. I felt like Larry David in them, they look goofy/chunky on foot.

If you want to try them, they are TTS in length, but very narrow. I half-sized up and they were way too long, but still too tight. Sending them back.

Man, that sucks. I was hoping to pick up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom