2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Prob one of my top 5 favorite SB's of all time ran thru 3 pairs back in high school.
20200827_153436.jpg

Yeah, no doubt man! I regret not picking up a pair for $110 worn once like 4 months back. Now I see them for $200-250 and I'm usually not the type to drop more than $120 on a pair of kicks anymore but if I can get a pair for like $120-150 in top notch shape i'll have to scoop. Priorities.

Haha yeah. Sad reality is they were dirt cheap not too long ago smh. I have a pair of 510’s that’ll hold me off until then, but it just don’t hit the same

I MUST AVOID PAYING RESELL OR SELLING SNEAKERS TO COP THESE..... BUT I SAW A PIC WITH WHITE LACES AND I'M A WEAK WILLED INDIVIDUAL AND POP GOES THE WEASEL
Try to wait a week or two. Seems to be a better supply than other recent releases. Plus Civilists and Breds are going to get all of the attention.

And enter the Ubiq raffle, can’t hurt.

Somebody was looking for these. Can’t remember who. Price isn’t bad for DS.
B2022EDF-93B5-46DD-9526-25C3DD84A2F7.jpeg

That might've been me! I'm a size 10 though. Appreciate it though.

Try to wait a week or two. Seems to be a better supply than other recent releases. Plus Civilists and Breds are going to get all of the attention.

And enter the Ubiq raffle, can’t hurt.

Nice opportunity hookup! I entered as well for one last shot.

New England Bros you got until 11a. theres no size 11.5 though, don't try to enter for that.

Back
Top Bottom