2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

510’s / Benny Gold’s today

D0AF26A3-EA4C-4212-A955-DB64E6141208.jpeg

So has anyone seen these civilists in hand? Im intrigued, but that material looks like it could be stiff as a board.
Reminds me of the holy grail concepts dunks. looked cool but were hell to wear. Hope these are better.

IMG_7147.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg

got these syracuses in a while ago

is the threading poking out in areas a common qc issue with these (or 2020 dunks in general)?

i know it's a minor detail, but it just looks so ugly to me and i can't unsee it

wouldn't mind trying my luck with another pair if it turns out it's an uncommon problem and i just got unlucky

IMG_7147.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg

is the threading poking out in areas a common qc issue with these (or 2020 dunks in general)?

i know it's a minor detail, but it just looks so ugly to me and i can't unsee it

wouldn't mind trying my luck with another pair if it turns out it's an uncommon problem and i just got unlucky
if those are an 8, send them to me so i can further inspect for you

IMG_7147.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg

Nike qc is the worst. You’re fine.

nike-dunk-low-sp-lemon-wash-cz9747-900-pair.jpeg

man, even some of the pairs they use for their product shots have the issue

yuck

i've noticed that made-in-vietnam nikes just aren't made as well as their made-in-china counterparts in general

Last edited:
Super pissed about striking out on Union 4s.

But this eased the pain a tiny bit. I don’t win raffles anymore so I got my homegirl to enter a local raffle for me, and she won.

030048AD-7EF7-47DB-B6F7-B44D6A70EB27.jpeg

F73057A1-6188-4467-BF49-581B503411CA.jpeg

Had to slide my salt aside to give you the like. My emails, phonecalls and copdate all dry so far! lol Congrats on the W.

Not huge on dunks but those Community Garden joints are a must for me.. they match about 75% of my wardrobe which is all earth tones LOL

Dunks are back for at least another 5 years. I just hope 2021 brings out more classic SBs. They need to focus on bringing back the OG colorways. 2020 been disappointing. So many lackluster ideas and releases.

Right now, they are just in the beginning stages of the hype. They know they can get away with dropping anything and everything, and it will sell, while they keep all the classic **** in their back pocket. Probably gonna keep this up through 2021, and then start bringing back the OGs in 2022 for the 20 year anniversary, etc. By then, the hype will be at an all time high, and they can carry that another 3-4 years at least.

Back
Top Bottom