2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

061B8CB1-0D69-4D20-B539-EA8D7D306CF1.jpeg

Slam Jam’s just arrived. Quality is pretty good on these. They added leather lining and metal aglets too.

Most wanted shoe of the year for me. I really hope they're not just a Dubai exclusive.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.03.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.03.33 PM.png
    915.2 KB · Views: 599
Hi, SB noob here.

I really like the look of the chicago dunks and the atlas dunks but I have never owned a pair of SBs. Do they fit TTS or half size up? I have somewhat of a wide foot but not too wide. I wear 9.5s on jordan 1s and 3s. Thank you!

Hi, SB noob here.

I really like the look of the chicago dunks and the atlas dunks but I have never owned a pair of SBs. Do they fit TTS or half size up? I have somewhat of a wide foot but not too wide. I wear 9.5s on jordan 1s and 3s. Thank you!

I go my Jordan 1 size for SBs and they feel fine for me. I know some people like to go half-size up because of the extra padding.

Hi, SB noob here.

I like half size up from your Jordan 1 size for the lows, and AJ1 size for highs and mids

Got the QS box as well probably gonna be difficult to get but I like them. It's like a Mashup of IW lows (thinned heel lining/collar) mixed with regular sb lows (the padded tongue). Id wanna see em with sb laces too in the same or similar color to those flat ones too.

Hi, SB noob here.

Nowadays, it seems like what they are putting out fit a little more TTS for me - same as 1's and 3's for me. But for stuff made before 2018, I usually have to go a half-size up.

ACG Blazers on Premier tomorrow at 10 EST

Back
Top Bottom