2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

L for my size. But W on End for the wife's size. I didn't even win on SNKRS for the infareds yesterday. That app has been garbage to me for awhile. Oh well on to the next.

ALL ABOARD! good luck everyone

R160_L_train_@_Broadway_Junction.jpg
Tbh the only thing that takes longer than the SNKRs L to come is the actual L train.

Missed on veneers, looks like I won't be completing the pack. Not sure if these are worth resell to me.

Went for my sz and a toddler pair for the future little one and still of course took multiple L’s. Nothing new tbh...

Im trying to figure that out. Still kicking myself not copping plums for 200+. Now they are 400+... jokes.

I feel as if plums are a more attractive colorway to most people? I could be totally wrong. I’m not a huge dunk person. I just for some reason like this colorway. Ugly duckling type vibe :lol:

I took an L on the veneers. Thought I would break out some old elephant print shoes for some atmos luck. I never was able to skate in these cause they fit weird. Don’t feel to bad for walking around.
F917EC76-3C25-4B6E-B277-E61B395BDDA6.jpeg

1605024847544.jpeg

I just found the green pair a couple nights ago in the back of my closet. I remember prod skating in a green and brown top that went with them.

I took an L on the veneers. Thought I would break out some old elephant print shoes for some atmos luck. I never was able to skate in these cause they fit weird. Don’t feel to bad for walking around.
Man it's so funny cuz, idk why but your pic looks so much like it was taken back in 2012 lmao, can't really describe the feeling but it straight up looks like a 2012 pic.

Had that pair and the white/red high pair. So damn comfortable.

So for the last several attempts I’ve made on SNKRS (including the Veneer release) SNKRS makes me select my size instead of it automatically showing up like it used to. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Back
Top Bottom