2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my 14!

giphy.gif

more shops need to do this.

suprised jacket sold out. smh
Can they, though? I feel like it's sort of a one-time thing. Yes, there's a skill question that a human needs to answer, but a bot will win all the other steps of the checkout process.

Shopify hates me . Was on it instantly and got put into a queue for 7 minutes until OOS.

Im forever in Shopify queues.

don’t feel bad, i got stuck in queue and never saw the other side either. I tried to add to cart and didn’t realize i had to type Turdunken before Adding to cart. Had to go back and do that and it was a wrap after that

Glad to see team 8.5 hit, that's one of the hardest sizes due to skewed demand/supply. Excited to get my pair in, hopefully no shipping issues given their special box

Lmao i was trying to cart jig on concepts and didnt know i had the shoes in cart.
I was wondering why they wouldnt take my answer 😂

don’t feel bad, i got stuck in queue and never saw the other side either. I tried to add to cart and didn’t realize i had to type Turdunken before Adding to cart. Had to go back and do that and it was a wrap after that
Yeah I knew they’d have a question and was prepared. Had post notifications on for them so saw the post and hit the link instantly. Typed the answer perfect first tried. Then boom straight to queue for 7 minutes. Sucks you can do everything right and get screwed by a queue.

Back
Top Bottom