2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dog walking shoes

84B5FF1A-A338-4601-9F72-DC234F98F623.jpeg

There was one pair of 6.0 I liked and would cop now
They were white and grey with purple accents

“Laser Orange” has to be one of the worst colors in Nike history. All it is, is a fancy name for basic *** Yellow. :sick:

Right. It’s not even orange :lol:

Laser orange one of the best SB releases this year though. Certainly the best non-collab.

Right. It’s not even orange :lol:

Laser orange one of the best SB releases this year though. Certainly the best non-collab.

laser oranges better than chis? :stoneface:

OL infras and hypnotiqs are both better than lasers as well imo

elephants a non-collab technically right? Thats my best SB, followed by chicago.

i dont think either atmos inspired pair (elephant/safari) are actually a collab with atmos...just inspirations from the am1s

List some shoes on ebay and didn’t realize the sheer disrespect on there. They want you to basically give the shoes away for free!

Damn I’m regretting not trying harder on the turds

I woke up legit 2 min before the drop, answered the question like 3 times and didn’t know what was going on so I exited the page :lol: figured they were gonna be gone in a few seconds anyway. But looks like a lot of people were able to cop

Quality is definitely good on these. Concepts with the 2 day air shipping.
99DF3DEE-8E11-427A-AAFC-5266EC8D5928.jpeg

My first pair of sb’s in almost ten years. Last pick up was chun li’s. I just wish it was easy like back then. I remember picking up Brut’s and Peacocks a month after they dropped at my local skate shop!!

guys i have a question, if im selling it on stockx and the shipping label is 4lbs but the label that Cncpts used to deliver to me is 6lbs, will the stockx shipping label still work to ship it even if it says 4lbs?

guys i have a question, if im selling it on stockx and the shipping label is 4lbs but the label that Cncpts used to deliver to me is 6lbs, will the stockx shipping label still work to ship it even if it says 4lbs?

If it’s heavier, I’m almost certain UPS would charge StockX the price difference.

I’m assuming StockX does so much volume, that it’s cheaper to just estimate 4 lbs on everything and end up possibly paying a little more (if package is actually lighter), than to stop and weigh every package. Time is money.

Back
Top Bottom