2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, I've been wanting to enter Atlas in store raffle but San Mateo is so far from me. 1 hour roundtrip and toll for one raffle ticket. Maybe one day ill make the trip for a pair of dunk that I really want.

Throwing these ****s on with the cranberry laces tomorrow! Concepts is always so insane with the execution of their projects. And for the few that are actually buying to wear imho I’d go .5 up. They fit snug like the stained glass did, and I don’t have wide feet either...Fortunately went .5 up
378F5760-C486-422A-8180-6733C7A4B16F.jpeg

Man, I've been wanting to enter Atlas in store raffle but San Mateo is so far from me. 1 hour roundtrip and toll for one raffle ticket. Maybe one day ill make the trip for a pair of dunk that I really want.

Give it a shot. My travel time is double that and havent taken an L yet....

Are you guys saying new tooling as in when they changed around the blue box era (RESN was the first I noticed), or has it even been updated since that?

dont know what going on with UPS, the turdunkens was sch to be delived today and i had another package to be delivered tomm...they both arrive at hub this morning 10 mins apart... the other package went out for delivery but the dunks never did even tho they were sch for today....im assuming maybe it was a mistake but just now they just delivered the package that was suppose to come tomm and no dunks and tracking hasnt updated since morning smh

dont know what going on with UPS, the turdunkens was sch to be delived today and i had another package to be delivered tomm...they both arrive at hub this morning 10 mins apart... the other package went out for delivery but the dunks never did even tho they were sch for today....im assuming maybe it was a mistake but just now they just delivered the package that was suppose to come tomm and no dunks and tracking hasnt updated since morning smh

Google how to make a molotov and pay them a midnight visit.

7579D732-667D-4686-BCB1-B6D338C33445.jpeg
please excuse my chicken legs 😂
Nice pic. It’s all good. Hahaha. I laced one pair with the cranberry laces, and the other with the yellow laces. Can’t decide which pair I’m ultimately gonna rock with, as I don’t do the whole “different laces on each shoe” thing.

Back
Top Bottom