2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Admittedly never got around to diving deep into their catalog but this was always my favorite joint from Madvillain/MF Doom. RIP

Layered, complex, artistic, introspective, clever, transcending, etc. Listening to this album I immediately thought of the old concept albums of the 60s and 70s. I don't know if I even consider myself a rap/hip hop fan, but I like things with substance (some would call that a snob I guess.) MF DOOM was a perfect melding of art and music. RIP.

Today:
04B0E5FC-EC2D-4BE9-8268-8A9D048AD7CD.png

Layered, complex, artistic, introspective, clever, transcending, etc. Listening to this album I immediately thought of the old concept albums of the 60s and 70s. I don't know if I even consider myself a rap/hip hop fan, but I like things with substance (some would call that a snob I guess.) MF DOOM was a perfect melding of art and music. RIP.
Gonna be missed for sure. Lots of artists paying their respects.

SoleSzn SoleSzn B booja trickle trickle jamminj606 jamminj606

My pair has been on "Shipment Ready for UPS" since 12/29/20. I'm sure the hold up is the holidays, shipping is already slow and Bodega is a small store. Below is the email I received from customer service.

Bodega X Nike Dunk “Legend” INFO BELOW

+ Our BODEGA X NIKE "Legend" Dunk Hi, is OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT. If you bought a pair, THANK YOU for helping make this a monumental success. (If you were not able to buy, better luck next release)

+ Winners, your email confirmation will be coming next with your order number enclosed and also please keep in mind, all info at purchase was FINAL, we cannot make any alterations at all to the order at this time.

+ Winners, after you have your order number it means your order now is in the fulfillment stage - once it is carefully packaged up and put in motion, you will receive an email in regards to the tracking number and how to go about tracking in real time.
(Our normal timeline can be utilized strictly as a guideline for estimate delivery times. 1-7 days for Fulfillment and then for shipping Domestic: UPS Ground / 1 – 5 business days, International: UPS Worldwide 3-7 days. Also this pending current related delays all shipping agencies are dealing with.Please note delivery times may vary depending on location, and we do not guarantee these delivery times due to third-party factors beyond our control.)
Rest assure we are working hard to get this order fulfilled and delivered in a timely fashion for you.

+ Winners, if any part of your order was refunded, the refund takes 3-5 days to process back to your card, stay patient.

+ Concerning the Baseball Cards and the F&F Dunks.
Some orders come with them and some don't. If you got them, you are a winner of the additional F&F white Dunks!
If not, you still are awesome because you got our new release.

+ If you won the F&F pair, DOMESTIC WINNERS HAVE UNTIL 1/15/21 TO REDEEM and INTERNATIONAL WINNERS HAVE UNTIL 1/31/21 TO REDEEM. Instructions on the voucher.

Back
Top Bottom