2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well, on the plus side we'll be able to see "social media influencers" showing off all their free pairs over the next few weeks :rolleyes

B3B58F5D-4B6C-44C5-B375-8E73A54F5014.png

Was able to checkout on 2 pairs, hopefully no cancellations like the CPFM debacle in 2019

Yea I'm not spending all of 2021 playing Nike's games as they keep getting worse like I did in 2020, 2019, 2018, etc. Taking today as a sign - drawing a line in the sand, deleting the apps, and calling it quits for a while. Probably spent an hour customizing and saving designs this week and 30 mins refreshing/reloading today, and nothing worked on any devices until they were sold out. For a pair they can literally produce an unlimited amount of!! Same old story, just like every other release these days.

Think of all the collective time and energy people waste week after week trying to throw money at a company that turns 90% of us away over and over and over. With everything else going on in the world, I just can't take the extra negativity in my life anymore.

Ok, enough venting. Hope all the Twitter hypebeasts enjoy the fugly designs they created today. It's been real everyone, stay healthy and safe.

Was heavy into Dunks from 1999 to about 2007. Ended up selling most of my collection about 10+ years ago so haven't had a Dunk since. But had to circle back and buy the Maize Dunks.

First pair since they re-did the tooling or whatever, but today's Dunks 100% don't look as good as I remember. |l Shape is off and they just don't look right. :smh:

Weirdness/shape aside, these Maize are an OG classic colorway.

I was gone for almost 8 years and when I saw the new Dunk midsole on 2020 models, I thought it was fake. I really did, it's completely different.

But to be fair around 2005-2007 the materials were really cheap-feeling and the colorways were pretty terrible.

Unless you copped a pre made design

no idea how anyone was able to design one and cop today lol

mehh just gotta wait till it’s up again...

now if anyone is reselling this let alone paying resell

run into a knife lol

How would you even resell these on StockX? On GOAT, I suppose you can since you can upload your own pics.

Back
Top Bottom