2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Carted, got the capture which I always have to do twice for some reason and got stuck in queue to sold out lol, preferred whites but went for blues since I figured everyone wanted white... still an L

is there a trick to get past the queue?

First L of the year, not the last.

haha, after 30 minutes of being in line, I got a Oops something went wrong message on one and a sold out on the other. I knew the results as soon as it put me in the queue.

Last edited:
Came out of my brief retirement from the game for this pair, got into the queue right away, got through the queue, entered shipping, was sent right back to queue, and am still there 10 mins later.

Just keeps getting worse.
same here. got all exited when it popped up; then massive dissapointment.

Carted, got the capture which I always have to do twice for some reason and got stuck in queue to sold out lol, preferred whites but went for blues since I figured everyone wanted white... still an L

is there a trick to get past the queue?
you need to ice grill that "youre in line" animation. I got through on pure intimidation with this mean mug

a18e619e-c710-4650-898f-538e05316bc2_screenshot.jpg

1DC7A7AE-1878-4A21-8138-434857EE7984.jpeg

Carted the white in my size.. was stuck in queue forever like everyone else. Lost hope and to my surprise.. I got through. I’m on mobile so of course my auto fill wasn’t working today. Went to complete order and got OOS.. panicked and went back. Fortunately I was able to scoop these. Not my size but it’s something and I’m grateful. May have to sell and re cop for my 11. I’ve actually never owned dunk highs so don’t know if I can squeeze into .5 down. We’ll see.

So hyped I got the Cream Notre pair in my size.

Gonna wear these into the ground. Wonder how long it'll take to get them in hand

I hit a size 9 of the Orewoods (full disclosure: assisted via monitors :emoji_no_good:)

Now will take my L on SNKRS for the Navy pair.

Back
Top Bottom