2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

EE26E317-4BB2-473B-922C-36118A82255E.jpeg

Wore these to work on Friday, i just got them and thought i would ever own a pair of them

I just want to say that all of my older nikes (I'm talking around 15 years or more) have irregularities in shape, stitching, glue, etc. Just saying that it's not something unique to new pairs. I think we have all said that nike's "quality" used to be better but I think we're just not as meticulous about the older (especially worn) pairs we buy versus a new pair straight from a store. The pairs back then had the same issues as they have now and will continue to have. Thankfully they don't bother me.

I'm assuming it's a glitch that'll be corrected. If it is indeed a draw then that's really funny. Doesn't really affect our chances either way we're ****ed regardless. I just can't help but laugh at late 2000s footlocker GRs becoming a draw on SNKRs app.
THey know we covet 2001 to 2009 releases when it comes to sb and dunks,so know they going tease and force resell to rise with low quantities and harder higher stakes,perfect chaos for nrg and nike.thats why zitron halos coming back and pinkmstussys

There wasn’t any sizes on the vegans to enter and the PPs had smaller sizes. Odd.

yeah that’s weird. I only entered for the pink pigs and I wear an 8.5 so luckily I was able to enter in my size. Their app is super buggy so maybe a glitch or maybe they got limited pairs?

Back
Top Bottom