2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

52068222-EB38-436D-A79B-20412D482D7A.jpeg

Need purple sb laces though

A suit can be filed for unfair methods of competition, but it will require an interested enough lawyer, because is either going for corporate liability or the individual itself, also the jurisdiction in this kind of cases is a pain in the ***.

As consumers the standing point is non existent tho.

I wouldn't pursue a suit like that, but on a regulatory level ... man this could be something very interesting to look at

A suit can be filed for unfair methods of competition, but it will require an interested enough lawyer, because is either going for corporate liability or the individual itself, also the jurisdiction in this kind of cases is a pain in the ***.

As consumers the standing point is non existent tho.

I wouldn't pursue a suit like that, but on a regulatory level ... man this could be something very interesting to look at
nike should be pressing charges for conflict of interest alone but I guess her stepping down was good enough.
also remember that kid who "found" all them air mags in a storage unit? it was that kid who scooped them. probably with moms nike money. Honestly I just hope this encourages nike to make snkrs a better app for actually customers. Id love to see it go back to iPhone only lol

nike should be pressing charges for conflict of interest alone but I guess her stepping down was good enough.
also remember that kid who "found" all them air mags in a storage unit? it was that kid who scooped them. probably with moms nike money. Honestly I just hope this encourages nike to make snkrs a better app for actually customers. Id love to see it go back to iPhone only lol

Nike is a multi billion dollar company. They ain't making their money on hyped up shoes, they go way beyond that.

For them this is just tasteless of her VP.

She's just plain old stupid. Plus they white on a corporate world so nothing will happen.

But they were stealing the consumers' opportunity to acquire a product.

So yeah, that's it, this is the best we are going to see from the.

They couldn't care less about Sneakerheads or the "culture".

Nike is a multi billion dollar company. They ain't making their money on hyped up shoes, they go way beyond that.

For them this is just tasteless of her VP.

She's just plain old stupid. Plus they white on a corporate world so nothing will happen.

But they were stealing the consumers' opportunity to acquire a product.

So yeah, that's it, this is the best we are going to see from the.

They couldn't care less about Sneakerheads or the "culture".
you're not wrong but this turned from a small headline to a big thing. like yea bottom line sure its not going to matter but people are making more of a fuss about this than I originally thought they would. Hopefully the pushes them to do something from a PR perspective.

Looks like im gonna have to sell my soul for them Hawaiian dunks, ugh bro....

you're not wrong but this turned from a small headline to a big thing. like yea bottom line sure its not going to matter but people are making more of a fuss about this than I originally thought they would. Hopefully the pushes them to do something from a PR perspective.

Looks like im gonna have to sell my soul for them Hawaiian dunks, ugh bro....

Well a PR little something would be nice. Let's hope they do something meaningful.

Them resellers are ***. Especially all those kids living for the gram, hate them kids lol

That pattern is a little craze but the colors look good. I still like the Kicks Hawaii dunk the most but just wish it was an SB with a phat tongue.

Back
Top Bottom