2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wasted Youths look like some Ed Hardy ****.
thats what the **** i'm talkin about. where the Affliction dunks at?? actually wait, **** that. someone give me a dunk version of this t shirt

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 11.27.32 PM.png

First attempt buying using eBay authentication going well...

707DC1F7-AC22-4E20-8EAE-D4F969E45FB3.jpeg

I’ve used them once recently. Although my order worked out in the end, I noticed many ways this process could go wrong. 1. They seem to have East coast only authentication centers. So unless u and/ or the seller Is close to that coast, good luck waiting for them to get there and all the way back to u in a timely manner. 2. They take forever to authenticate once they have the shoe in their possession. My seller was from Illinois, so they got the shoes to eBay in 3 days. It took eBay another week to authenticate them lol. Took 14 total days to receive. But, imagine if the seller was from the West coast 🤣. It would have been 3-4 weeks easy. 3. They use FedEx 🤢

I paid for these on the 13th the seller shipped them that day. Original estimated delivery to me was the 30th, now its lookin like it will be another week or two.

My wife had never bought me a pair of shoes, it’s he loves getting them as gifts. She has bought me a Rolex that I probably wear 3-4 times a year (I wear a fake so I don’t lose or break the real one)

Took me 6 months but finally got size 8.5 chlorophylls for $120 hahaha I ain't budgingggggggg over retail on stockx. Can finally replace my busted pair for the gym eventually

What I don't understand is that the quantity kept restocking for months, went from 2 sizes left to 9 sizes left daily. idk who or what vendor has these in stock in EU anyway, anyone know??

Any news on wider US release for Medium Curry Lows beyond SNKRS tomorrow?

I saw Bait had a raffle, but I missed it and haven't seen any other shops promoting them...

Back
Top Bottom