2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What makes them not legit? I don’t know anything about the shop, I just remember them being one of the first raffles to open up.
Clarifying - I mean I don’t see any indication that the Primitive.com raffle has happened yet. Was supposed to wrap at 6. Although I have been watching my son play soccer for the past 45 minutes.

Clarifying - I mean I don’t see any indication that the Primitive.com raffle has happened yet. Was supposed to wrap at 6. Although I have been watching my son play soccer for the past 45 minutes.
I got an L email around 3pm eastern from Primitive :frown: L.png

my homie linked it and it auto cancelled his order rip
1621643393781.png

They canceled me a few hours after the fact. but the IG order is still live. I have a theory that the order is still good but Nike system kicks out the order number. But I might just be hoop dreamin.

I'm surprised to like the Royal Ambush Dunks. I didn't even realize they had raffles but I doubt I would've won. I'm not allowed to cop new Dunks apparently.

IMG_6365 (1).JPG

You guys will have to forgive me. I know these aint SB's, but hot damn that regular dunk thread is deadddd.

Decided to customize my Nike By You pair I got in a couple weeks ago. I'm not a 'sneaker customizer' by any means. Just saw an opportunity to have a little fun and took it.

If I don't hit on these retail. I'm hoping for 400-500. Prod was a hero of mine going up and I still have my Black cement Prod 2's from back in HS. Lettuce pray

Back
Top Bottom