2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These turned up today, got lucky on the Nike App. They seem to be a Nike EU raffle app exclusive at the moment, Giving me Ugly Duck pack vibes.

CD61DF97-9F12-4582-B706-A51356414490.jpeg

Last edited:
my StrangeLoves in trade for

either 4 pairs of ones

or

send helps and 2006 UNLV Highs
I personally would keep the SLs. But I’m not really a big ones guy. I don’t think I could give up such a unique shoe for basically 4 clones with different color blocking. Definitely wouldn’t do it for send helps and unlvs. That’s just me though, if you think you’ll get more use out of these other shoes go for it

Curtain call

word in the street this is the last prod shoe

Contract not being renewed. Along w a bunch of other Sb riders

Source? Who else leaving Nike SB?

Prod is 36... Knowing that and watching his newest part skating the dunks is pretty incredible. I wonder what his work out routine is like to stay in shape to still jump down flights of stairs at this age.

Source? Who else leaving Nike SB?

Prod is 36... Knowing that and watching his newest part skating the dunks is pretty incredible. I wonder what his work out routine is like to stay in shape to still jump down flights of stairs at this age.
He posts himself working out sometimes. Typical personal trainer type **** you would expect. Seems like he does a ton of core stuff with medicine balls

I bought this summer jacket along with an all black version a couple years ago on steep discount. Folds up into a pouch, super lightweight. Great for warming up skating. Wear the black all the time never wore this color yet. Hawaii go pretty good with it finally gonna bust it out.
BEBACD48-F012-41AA-BD01-1140FD19059C.jpeg

They were released in Japan yesterday as well, so not EU exclusive. Me? Got L on SNKRS-JP...
I believe nike is slowly rolling this out across various regions. This dropped in most southeast asian countries on snkrs a couple of days ago.

So, if you can wait, don't pay resell for now. More pairs should be coming onto the market as it has yet to drop in north america.

They were released in Japan yesterday as well, so not EU exclusive. Me? Got L on SNKRS-JP...
I appreciate your input. It's good to keep track of what is actually releasing where.

I saw that flip the old schools (the city/reverse city attack lows) released in Japan and maybe Korea as well. Do you know if they made in extended women's sizing or did it only go up to US 12W?

Unfortunately I am getting ready to pay resale on the Paul's... SNKRS is my last hope as for many here.

What do you guys see the market on these being later this afternoon?

Back
Top Bottom