2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How did I not know you are my same Size? 11
40415D46-BC7C-45A7-995A-7C8EAF1AC510.gif

Holding on to hope on one more local raffle here in the Bay Area at prooflab for the Prods. It was like an hour raffle + local pick up. Fingers crossed. I think resell prices passed how much I was willing to pay

Last edited:
Holding on to hope on one more local raffle here in the Bay Area at prooflab for the Prods. It was like an hour raffle + local pick up. Fingers crossed. I think resell prices passed how much I was willing to pay

That shipped sailed already

Question for people who had early access for frags. Are they listed under purchased for you? Mine aren’t and it seems I can try for the draw next week even though bought them yesterday. Seems weird.

Sneaker culture has definitely changed. I know a few people who went to the sneakercon here in Dallas and they said all they saw was most people in hyped up collabs. Crazy how terrible some of these collabs are that if they weren't a collab they would sit. I would rather camp out(not really lol) like I used to in my younger days than have to deal with what we have to deal with nowadays..

Sneaker culture has definitely changed. I know a few people who went to the sneakercon here in Dallas and they said all they saw was most people in hyped up collabs. Crazy how terrible some of these collabs are that if they weren't a collab they would sit. I would rather camp out(not really lol) like I used to in my younger days than have to deal with what we have to deal with nowadays..

Saw a bunch of clips of fistfights too. Mostly younger cats. Sad.

Question for people who had early access for frags. Are they listed under purchased for you? Mine aren’t and it seems I can try for the draw next week even though bought them yesterday. Seems weird.

they are under my purchases and it says purchased when I click on the product page.

Back
Top Bottom