2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has not been the case for me either. I've watched several live events and cornball "what i got" or whatever, and behind the design. I've even had live events happen where I got every trivia question right. Has not paid off.
being eligible doesn't mean you'll get EA. seems like it plays some part, but to be honest, they probably factor it in like 1%, and just put it out there to get more people to engage with the app besides joining draws

I don’t believe in the engagement stuff too much tbh. Seems like something they would just say to boost up numbers to pat themselves on the back. Only time interacting with SNKRS did anything for me was when I voted Sean Witherspoon and I got exclusive access after the initial release.

I don’t believe in the engagement stuff too much tbh. Seems like something they would just say to boost up numbers to pat themselves on the back. Only time interacting with SNKRS did anything for me was when I voted Sean Witherspoon and I got exclusive access after the initial release.
I mean, isn't your exact story what they're saying? You engaged with the app and got EA...

i know this is the dunk thread...but people are sleeping on the af1s...i actually think it's the better of the set

Totally agree, I have a pretty large Dunk & Jordan collection and I even passed on the dunks and bought my first af1 with these undefeated. I saw the pictures a few month back and thought they were fire.

74BCF1F8-4396-4D10-85C1-FDDF6449E108.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom