2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_8132.PNG

yup. I just went ahead and checked out with no extra customization bc I liked em

I happen to be on my phone when I got the notification. I wasn't going to order anything, because I knew I wouldn't be able to design my own in time, but I actually liked the blue sole pair.

so uh…anyone copping the game royals tmrw? :lol:

gonna try my hand to score a pair to beat but if i miss i won’t be up in arms over it aha

On foot pic incoming :emoji_fire:
20210627_155747.jpg
This is what I came into this thread for. And now y'all gonna make me cop resale

Sorry for another sizing question, but if I'm dropping 5 bills I wanna be sure. Should I expect dunk highs to fit exactly like an AJ1? is there any width difference between the models? Cause if they run any narrower I might as well not bother copping. **** wide feet

This is what I came into this thread for. And now y'all gonna make me cop resale

Sorry for another sizing question, but if I'm dropping 5 bills I wanna be sure. Should I expect dunk highs to fit exactly like an AJ1? is there any width difference between the models? Cause if they run any narrower I might as well not bother copping. **** wide feet
I’m about to cop a pair as well but just going to buy my TTS that I wear in AJ1’s/ Dunk High. I heard & seen that the ankle padding is pretty much nonexistent so that’s the really difference from regular pairs.
Seeing prices slowly drop is what I like to see but sadly still prolly going to have to stop 4-500 on a pair in my sz 10…. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom