2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sucks to hear so many people in here missed out. I hope resell gets low enough so everyone can eat!

It’s crazy you say this Swanny, I was talking with someone recently about this topic and they said something similar to your statement. I just can’t see it though. The “fear of missing out” for Nike SB, in my opinion, isn’t driving people to cop all the other SB models in droves. Around me, Blazers/Janos/Nyjah Frees aren’t flying off the shelves. They’re still going on deep discount. I really wish that the SB team would just open up allocations and stop playing these games. All they’re doing is alienating the people that love the brand the most.

I warned my local about screwing people over now that the SB hype has risen. I warned them that when it dies or if SB pulls your account, you will be held accountable by your customer base. Nike will still sell SB and win, while you will struggle to get people in your shop because they’ll remember what you did and how Hollywood you became.

You and I are on the same page my man. I remember that **** like an elephant as they say. When the hype is gone they will be begging us to come in. Now, with all the backdoor stuff going on, I just am staying away and spending my $ at shops online that have been fair to me. Not just with dunks but in general. I also like how some shops do the raffle life. Takes like 10mn and gets people to watch and build trust.

Last edited:
082D88C6-FD69-48DD-8042-025204DF4A7D.jpeg

Won on a raffle from my local skateshop! Very nice in person!

Are the Parra’s a shoe that will drop in price or is it best to pull the trigger soon?
Wait for about 2-3 more days for all the SNKRS people to get their pairs and post them and pull the trigger. They tend to dip a bit when they get their pairs and then immediately shoot up. Buy the dip!

Pulled the trigger on some Ftcs. Came out $375 after fees and shipping off of StockX. I saw someone had undercutted hard on my size and had to pull the trigger

Last edited:
Parras are really cool. I haven't put in any work towards a dunk drop in a really long time but I could see me paying resell on those eventually.

Best of luck to those hustling for this shoe. As always I hope all NTers win.
I want them, but I don't know about $500 though.

Hoping that price drops quite a bit before my next paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom