2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like the f&f
But both are good cw.
Screenshot_20210806-180758_Instagram.jpg
Why is the box paper a Wee-Wee pad?

Ya'll are buggin. :lol: Did you not peep the video clip I posted? You telling me Clark Kent is young and wasn't around then? :lol:

Clark's got over 10 years on me and I consider myself old.

I was there. Mids were and will forever be wack. The bastard child of AF1's. Mids have always been more for the ladies.

#MidTalk :lol:
I think the difference of view for Clark and some of his contemporaries are that they’re from the NYC/NJ area. My dad is from NJ, so I have tons of family in that area, and yeah, they NEVER really fk’d with mids. By my mom is from the south (so I have family there and the Midwest), but I’m from the west coast (Seattle), and here and where my mom’s side is from loved mids for a moment in history. The east coast though hasn’t been that big on them.

I think the difference of view for Clark and some of his contemporaries are that they’re from the NYC/NJ area. My dad is from NJ, so I have tons of family in that area, and yeah, they NEVER really fk’d with mids. By my mom is from the south (so I have family there and the Midwest), but I’m from the west coast (Seattle), and here and where my mom’s side is from loved mids for a moment in history. The east coast though hasn’t been that big on them.

Very good points.

The South and Mid West LOVED/loves mids.

Here on the East Coast mids have always been frowned upon by most.

anybody else win those “dunks” on copdate?! didn’t even enter for them ****s

:nerd:

So spot on.

My local averages 80,000 or so entries per raffle. They get 20 pair, if they are lucky. So you have a 1:4000 chance.

If you don’t win - everyone says the winners were “backdoored”. I posted a thank you in my insta story, for winning Carpets, and I tagged the shop. 70 people or so reached out to me and asked me how I got a backdoor plug.

Shops can’t win. My local is lucky if they have 4 SB T-shirts (total, not styles) and some Blazers allocated. They have to waste time and resources on calls and angry customers. 95% of raffle entrants don’t ever buy **** anyway. The other 4.99% that don’t win end up butthurt and swearing to never shop there again.

It’s just math guys.

I get really frustrated with Nike. I feel for the shops - 95% of which are just struggling to make payroll and do good things for their community.

Your local has 80,000 people come in for a raffle? That sounds unreal.

How old are AF 1 mids? 1992?

I like them, I have a navy/Carolina jewel pair from the mid 90s and the Lakers pair from around 2005.

my first pair of forces was the d-town mids that somehow ended up here in Boston

I hope I can hit on a pair of the off whites

A white/grey low would be nice. I wish the women’s ones went past 10.5

Ya'll are buggin. :lol: Did you not peep the video clip I posted? You telling me Clark Kent is young and wasn't around then? :lol:

Clark's got over 10 years on me and I consider myself old.

I was there. Mids were and will forever be wack. The bastard child of AF1's. Mids have always been more for the ladies.

#MidTalk :lol:

I was also there and mids were DFEINITLY valid in the ny tri state area. my first pair of af1's were mids and highs were not really a hyped thing unless they were sheeds. I was in high school in 00-03 and everyone wore lows or mids.

Never thought i would question the taste of Clark Kent but i mean he do go overboard with the black/gray/neon puke green:sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom