2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have had these in for about a week now but just now finding some time to post since back from vacation. Such a beautiful shoe. I love them and knew I needed these from jump. A literal piece of art.
13EEBF63-97BD-4EC4-8CCB-B3E79D49CD58.jpeg
39910769-92B0-4E5D-A524-84569085797D.jpeg
FB62D8F5-C764-450B-B5EF-4580F7092139.jpeg
74FB91F1-9BFC-40C3-9600-80CBF7D548BF.jpeg

this thread 🤣🤣 been away for a while, raising a newborn eats most of your day up . Hope all doing good and staying safe … last pickup by luck was parra from local since premier drop me from vip and zero chance from there raffle now 🤨

I’m a 03 member from Nike the last ea from was 2 years ago. I been interacting with the app doing all the bs and zero ea 🤬 I guess being older member don’t mean nothing for Nike now ….. funny thing is my sister husband brother made a account 2 weeks ago and got ea on them …….. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Onto the next 🚶🏽‍♂️ Drop

I been interacting with the app doing all the bs and zero ea 🤬 I guess being older member don’t mean nothing for Nike now …..

I've never won anything through the app except for original TS 1s (probably had something to do with the app crashing) and now yesterday's off-white EA. I also interact with the app as much as possible.

Suede ones look better to me also. What did your color code say? Mine says Multicolor. I wasn't sure if they had fixed the error that revealed the Lot.

The Nike site says: Sail/Crimson Tint/Volt/Neutral Grey

I Googled that combo and that's how I figured out it was Lot 12. I think it only updated after the shoes were picked up though and that was Monday for me.

I wonder how easy it would be to clean the dye off of the midsole? That **** would drive me nuts. Aside from that, these things are sharp.
I bet a baby wipe would take care of it. I remember on the first AJKO retro the midsoles were dingy and it wiped right off with a baby wipe.

Back
Top Bottom