2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know this isnt the topic for it but your recovery based on that pic is remarkable. Care for a quick story to share? Im sure im not the only one here interested. Of course if its something you dont like to discuss fully understand as well.

Agreed…That’s an amazing recovery man…Somebody find him a pair of mummy’s in his size! I know one of y’all has a pair…

Been A While Ya’ll, Hope The Fam Is Doing Well And Wishing Everyone A Blessed Upcoming Holiday Season :nthat:

Had To Get Mummified! :smokin
8A108D77-1D72-4B51-9E10-1154157C58EB.jpeg

anyone have the undefeated “5 on it” black dunks? How’s the quality?
I had them. They look better in hand. The quality isn't amazing but, it's pretty good. If i were buying them it would be more for the look, collab, and needing/wanting a black shoe than it would be for th e materials. Again, not bad at all, but also not so good that i would use the materials as a reason to promote buying.

I had them. They look better in hand. The quality isn't amazing but, it's pretty good. If i were buying them it would be more for the look, collab, and needing/wanting a black shoe than it would be for th e materials. Again, not bad at all, but also not so good that i would use the materials as a reason to promote buying.
Sounds good that’s exactly what I wanted to hear, thank you 🙏

Mummies are pretty nice. Almost nice enough to make me pay resale. Then I think about how "holiday theme specific" it is and how I'd most likely only wear it around Halloween so it's not worth spending that resale at the moment. Maybe when the hype dies down a bit and it falls to ~$250ish I'll consider pulling the trigger. That seems to be the trend for most Dunk Low SBs recently. It's currently sitting around $400 so it's possible.

Man I just don’t see the hype In them… guess I feel like that for most holiday related shoes tho.

Sadly the only way I see prices dropping some what is if snkrs does a drop. Strawberry’s dropped some after the snkrs EA

Back
Top Bottom