2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

**** when did these Gundams drop?? Didn't even know. And are those sharks a custom or an actual release? I don't follow dunks at all I just like Gundam and sharks :lol:

Shopping…
30FF2B85-F4B4-4461-884E-994DC4F1CB52.jpeg

Another one?

I'll ultimately still pass, as I'm not in the market for another all white shoe, but I like these WAY BETTER than the black pair. Never liked the look of a solid white mid and outsole, combined with a solid, different colored upper. But an all white SB High with the Oski details? Looks good IMO.

I hope you win. I been eyeing these on SNKRS for past month and I got the Premier notification today but couldn't for the life of me find the raffle on the app. Missed out
Yoo I almost had the same thing happen, kept seeing the ad for it and couldn’t find it, had to restart the app several times and finally I guess it went through, thank you I will let you know the results

I'll ultimately still pass, as I'm not in the market for another all white shoe, but I like these WAY BETTER than the black pair. Never liked the look of a solid white mid and outsole, combined with a solid, different colored upper. But an all white SB High with the Oski details? Looks good IMO.
I'm with you on that midsole/outsole tip, hence:
IMG_20210717_135727__02.jpg

Thanks, if i had more skills i would have tried the uneven "bloody" look of the laces some of you guys switched for

Expensive but it’s nearly impossible to find older dunks in size 11 and above

11.5 in OG ugly ducklings was mythical until the dunk resurgence. Pairs just didn't pop up. Still seen more 12s than 11.5s now but they've been around if you're patient. Lucky to have OG vios and ceramics in 11.5. Plum retros will do it for me, as I'll never do a rack on a pair of shoes straight up.

11.5 in OG ugly ducklings was mythical until the dunk resurgence. Pairs just didn't pop up. Still seen more 12s than 11.5s now but they've been around if you're patient. Lucky to have OG vios and ceramics in 11.5. Plum retros will do it for me, as I'll never do a rack on a pair of shoes straight up.
I’ve been 11.5 since 2004 believe me when I say it’s a tough size and very odd size to find sneakers in

Might be worth checking out but it appears they are all sold out. L szn for me. Oh well

GR restock on the Nike app. Search Dunk. Saw the Michigan, Michigan State, blk / white. Pending on the State.

Well that was a waste of time :lol:

After I kept getting "site down" notifications I just kept getting payment errors. Bots must've killed it all. Not sure why they just don't do draws for everything, even restocks. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom