2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You're good man both legit. I've had a few pairs of dunks and a pair of af1s that were made in Vietnam and all have had shoddy stitching especially around the midsole. Otherwise, the quality of materials was much better than other made in China stuff. Can't think of any pairs I've got that were made in Indonesia, but either way your shoes are legit.

They both a size 8 kind of bad with pics hope y’all can see and the back stitching kind off too imo y’all think they legit ??
Although I’m not really a fake expert, I can say there’s nothing wrong w/ the countries that made those shoes. And if the country (I mean, factory) is different, it’s understandable that the way to stitch the sole could be little different. If I’m in your situation, I’d be just glad that those aren’t China made…

Yeah but the black white joints footlocker look at these pics it’s dats normal for dat stitching shiny lil fat then it’s hella groves around front right toe peep dat yo then look at the black and white n same spot

Attachments

• 78FF408C-04FF-4181-BEF0-CBD6F416DD93.jpeg
    78FF408C-04FF-4181-BEF0-CBD6F416DD93.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 07F4403E-624E-4C04-8CE4-2A5C7C719D7F.jpeg
    07F4403E-624E-4C04-8CE4-2A5C7C719D7F.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 725
  • A331B36B-49C3-45EF-8D8E-2F4FC676F6FC.jpeg
    A331B36B-49C3-45EF-8D8E-2F4FC676F6FC.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 846
I believe sambas and brazils were made in Indonesia. And I’ll take made in China anyday over the crap that Vietnam and Indonesia pumps out

Yeah but the black white joints footlocker look at these pics it’s dats normal for dat stitching shiny lil fat then it’s hella groves around front right toe peep dat yo then look at the black and white n same spot
The groove could just be a flaw in manufacturing. I think it's more if what others saying different materials or methods are different factories. Like UNC pair could just be a thicker thread than the black and white.
I think you good G in respect to them being real or not. I'm no expert but if you don't see other things really off like shape and what not you're good. If the groove bothering you contact GOAT and tell them you're not happy that they got verified with that and see what they'll do

Edit: I have SBs from both Vietnam and Indonesia. But you know a fake maker could easily just put that on there.

I would never buy off stock x /goat just for the authentication or lack thereof
My first prob last time I broke my own law I just really want dis shoe I said let me try I tell u wat Ik it’s definitely time too quit the state of the sneaker game is super toxic once u can’t tell difference between ua and authentic these days too many fakes sad frfr time back out da game

I think you’re giving way too much credit to Nike QC. Quality is all over the place with Dunks nowadays.

What you think is fake is just poor craftsmanship from Nike factories.

I would never buy off stock x /goat just for the authentication or lack thereof
Bought off flight club once whole thing was super sketchy, they showed up and in the condition that was stated but something seemed very off with the staff it took me calling them to get my credit card info off there saved info

Back
Top Bottom