2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got my the union dunks from the union drop. These are ok. Quality control on them is a hit or miss. My toebox came creased up underneath the ripstop.

Materials they use on the bottom layer is felt with a plastic layer on top. Not worth the hype resale prices if you ask me. Second photo shows the layers of felt, to plastic, to ripstop plastic material.
20220223_193026.jpg

20220223_195008.jpg
I'll gladly take them off your hands mate.

Always liked how these look on foot. Especially from above for some reason

I’ve wanted these since I first saw prod skate them in that contest I believe they were the first colorway they gave him specifically for that competition I’ll have to see if I can find the video, every time I have a chance the price is just too much or condition is too used

Just seen these. Appear to be a Dunk SB Low that’s a part of this year’s “Be True” pack. They almost look like the overlay or underlay has a slight tint to it, indicating that something on them might wear away, but not sure. Whether there’s wear away or not, they’re dope nonetheless IMO. If they do indeed drop, and still look like this, I’ll for sure try for them.
EE1878A8-3BCE-4CED-83DF-6725443C486D.jpeg
5ED10A91-826E-4038-B456-3195BA2337C5.jpeg

Heard it was rainbow exposure
Awww. Makes sense. I know usually wear away is more obvious, as you can usually see the underneath colors via the lining of the panels, but the UV/sun exposure isn’t as clear, and would look more like this in my mind. Either way, still dope IMO. Curious to see what the completely exposed upper looks like.

Back
Top Bottom