2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did the kentucky HI SBs release in Europe? Bought a pair off Goat and theyre shipping from Netherlands smh

Hey what’s good folks.

Anyone have the Brazil supremes in hand??? Everything looks a feels good on them. However the script on my right shoe doesn’t have the typical spacing like in most of the photos/vids I see.

I have all 3 cw. Check it out. If anyone can confirm if they have their S’s looking the same would be great! Navy/red and black/white pair have the space. Brazil pair S is touching the stitch. All pics are of the right shoe. All size 9.
StockX stock photo shows a space. My size 12 has a space.

Why is Nike so bad at matching colorways with Wtvr their theme is? The brotherhood 1’s were a weird shade of purple and gold, and now these UCLA’s with zero baby blue. Look more like Warriors dunks

UCLA no longer uses the baby/powder blue anymore. For a time that color was only used for academic logos and typography, while the sports teams used UCLA blue, now everyone uses UCLA blue.

those womens lows...such a nice looking pair of shoes

L

current going price is too rich

maybe they'll be available for the next Top Star sale which could be real soon

Hm
2B05AB6A-093F-4725-AC0D-7C2B9EBB1379.png

sorry wrong shoe haha, thought u talking bout trainer 1s

Hey what’s good folks.

Anyone have the Brazil supremes in hand??? Everything looks a feels good on them. However the script on my right shoe doesn’t have the typical spacing like in most of the photos/vids I see.

I have all 3 cw. Check it out. If anyone can confirm if they have their S’s looking the same would be great! Navy/red and black/white pair have the space. Brazil pair S is touching the stitch. All pics are of the right shoe. All size 9.
Case #4569276536038666 - AUTHENTIC

Here are Authentic’s. There’s some spacing. It could be an error. Nikes QC’ing sucks now. I’ve gotten two pairs of kicks (strawberry milk and concept mellows) where the lace hole in the tongue is misaligned versus the other shoe. If i didn’t get them from social status and concepts i would’ve thought they were fakes.

so the other day a box showed up to my place with a stockx label and my lady’s name. i was confused cause she’s not really into sneakers, so i asked her what she got. after a bit of back and fourth she hands it to me and tells me to open it…it was my birthday present. so i got my present a month and a half early :lol:
she knew i was bummed when i missed on these

53246F55-C8D4-47D9-B649-37EB254B0B42.jpeg

so the other day a box showed up to my place with a stockx label and my lady’s name. i was confused cause she’s not really into sneakers, so i asked her what she got. after a bit of back and fourth she hands it to me and tells me to open it…it was my birthday present. so i got my present a month and a half early :lol:

A keeper forsure

The wifey hasn't bought me shoes in decades.
It's like giving a junky their next hit. . .
She knows better.
:rofl:
😂 fax

My girl doesn’t know the difference between a dunk/af1/aj1 or a cortez

It’s better that way lol

She knows there’s no reason to buy me kicks. Cuz I’m too picky and if I want something I’ll figure out how to get it at the best price even if it’s resale.

Back
Top Bottom