2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Check ya emails...

Attachments

• CLOT DUNKS.png
    CLOT DUNKS.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 274
Light chocolates, Georgetowns, and Union nice hits bruv. :nthat: My dry spell on high heat is pretty crazy right now.

Them light chocolates needa be had. Those ain’t 10.5 by chance are they? 👀

So you keeping the graph on 100%? I think they look good both ways especially the lakers.
Nah, Sz 11

And yep, I’m keeping them as they are. I like how it looks.

Aye no cap I'm cutting that **** off as soon as I get my dunks in tomorrow and that's on bd
Please share photos. I'd like to mutilate my purple pair because it'll be the closest I'll ever get to reverse city attacks in my size. Unfortunately I'm worried there's nothing that can be done about the yellow stitching :stoneface:

Unpopular opinion but none of the union dunks do anything for me.
You’re not the only one. I think they’re awful. I don’t really like the MLB dunks that are coming out either. I can’t wait for that fruit pack though. There’s some clean kicks coming from that pack for sure.

Anyone who got lucky on SNKRS yesterday with the union dunks .. have y’all got shipping updates yet ??? I’m still waiting

You’re not the only one. I think they’re awful. I don’t really like the MLB dunks that are coming out either. I can’t wait for that fruit pack though. There’s some clean kicks coming from that pack for sure.
Most definitely. I got my eyes on those Jackie Robinson joints. Hopefully I can hit on a pear

Back
Top Bottom