2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wear test samples for the 4’s most likely…But if they end up dropping them in that blackout colorway, watch out…I’m going to need multiples…
Yeah, they might be all suede (which would be DOPE), but I’m thinking the key thing with these samples are them having whatever internal skating tech in them, and he’s testing said tech. I really hope they’re not blacked out like this though, simply because while they’d be dope, as crazy as resell is with just the regular az Black Cat 4s, an SB x Jordan Black Cat 4 would be ridiculous!!!!

Could end up being all black suede, but dropping an all black canvas pair, AND an all black suede SB doesn’t make sense to me.

Am I the only one tired of the these black and white Sb combo?

Don’t even remember how many collabs release with black upper and white midsole
Agreed. We’ve had the Civilists (one of my favorite SBs of the past couple years), Polaroids, Wasted Youths, Gnarhunters, Medicoms, and now the NeckFaces. Sure, the NeckFaces in particular have detail elements that cover up much, but I too am a little surprised that all these pairs have the same, if not very similar, bases of a black upper and white midsole and/or outsole. Except for the Civilists and their dope color changing upper, I’ve passed on all those other pairs for that exact reason. I’ll try for the NeckFaces, and while the designs are a tiny wacky for me personally, the black upper, white midsole, and black outsole does make me not quite as excited as I probably would’ve been had the base been different.

Could end up being all black suede, but dropping an all black canvas pair, AND an all black suede SB doesn’t make sense to me.
Agreed. Too damn redundant. And as I’m sure they’d want to give these SB4s lots of shine, making them damn near identical to another 4 would really mute the excitement. After you put it like that, I’m expecting these to have some color on them. An all suede 4 would be too dope though!!!

Agreed. Too damn redundant. And as I’m sure they’d want to give these SB4s lots of shine, making them damn near identical to another 4 would really mute the excitement. After you put it like that, I’m expecting these to have some color on them. An all suede 4 would be too dope though!!!
Ima have to start saving my Pennies and nickels now cause these are going to be a definite cop retail or resell I think I said this before how much I love when sb does basketball silhouettes this is basically the definition of what I would want

Nike Dunk Low GS “Blueberry”
Style Code: DZ4456-100
Release Date: 2022
1654046924797.png

1654046940250.png

1654046958048.png

1654046975351.png

1654046992783.png

I think it’s been exactly a year since I pulled these out last. Way too many shoes, and that’s not a humble brag. It’s pretty ridiculous.
At this point in my sneaker collecting “career”, I think I admire the people that are able to wear/beat their pairs more than I admire someone that can’t/doesn’t… I’m in the same boat, I have pairs that haven’t seen the light of day in years, it can get quite frustrating knowing all the money I’ve spent over the years.

At this point in my sneaker collecting “career”, I think I admire the people that are able to wear/beat their pairs more than I admire someone that can’t/doesn’t… I’m in the same boat, I have pairs that haven’t seen the light of day in years, it can get quite frustrating knowing all the money I’ve spent over the years.
For real. Don’t get me wrong, i take a lot of pride in my collection, because I have worked hard over the years to be able to obtain them. But like you said, perhaps I should have used that money for therapy to figure out what hole in my life I’m trying to fill with “worthless” objects 😂

Definitely had a “I’m doin’ too much” moment recently while tryin to pick a pair…
This is me every time I get dressed. I’m worse than a woman. It’s embarrassing.

For real. Don’t get me wrong, i take a lot of pride in my collection, because I have worked hard over the years to be able to obtain them. But like you said, perhaps I should have used that money for therapy to figure out what hole in my life I’m trying to fill with “worthless” objects 😂

This is me every time I get dressed. I’m worse than a woman. It’s embarrassing.
Man, I feel like I posted this but I know I didn't. I'm with you my friend.

Local Gnar Dub Thanks To The Homies At Satellite.
C09457B9-2303-461E-A97A-C8E33C1AC90F.jpeg

Awful Lace Options Across The Board On This Release :lol:

Still Tryin To Figure Out What This Thing Is 🤔
B06F7BF9-C84F-4A1F-B63A-7B1CF4104DB3.jpeg

Waxing surfboards I believe it gets rid of the excess wax could be wrong though, I use to get them on my Hurley board shorts all the time
Close - you scratch up the board after you wax it to provide grip.

Back
Top Bottom