2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Its survival of the fittest out here now, you know that
Exactly. All the 'back in the day' stuff means zilch to me because I was there 'back in the day'. I remember buying the original first Jordan 1s at the local place waaaaay back. I also remember muggings, shootings, etc. on FCFS. So yeah....I am in it for me first and if a person says otherwise I consider them a liar. Because people only post raffles or after they copped here. Nothing else.

Exactly. All the 'back in the day' stuff means zilch to me because I was there 'back in the day'. I remember buying the original first Jordan 1s at the local place waaaaay back. I also remember muggings, shootings, etc. on FCFS. So yeah....I am in it for me first and if a person says otherwise I consider them a liar. Because people only post raffles or after they copped here. Nothing else.
Jesus, listen to yourself... maybe you should stick to twitter or other social platforms if you don't want to be part of a community then.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out the point of the SNKRS app since Nike still does random drops on the Nike app without any heads-up whatsoever. Literally had no idea the chicago dunks dropped today until I just caught up on the last 24 hrs of this thread - frustrating as hell. Granted, I'm sure I'd have had zero chance anyway lol.

I remember back in the day when peeps like John00 John00 used to post constant info for online availability, phone orders (WITH the phone number), in store availability, etc…. Day of, and after release… ON THE REGULAR! And now peeps worried about posting a raffle link where you’re probably not getting whether you post the link or not…?!

Things done changed.

Still, shout out to one of the better shoe related threads on NT.
💯 John00 John00 was the go to back in the dunk dark days they don’t make ‘em like they used too

LoL @ dude getting mad for somebody posting a raffle link in here when…
A. They are plastered all over Twitter anyway.
B. You have to have the Premier app to even enter and they send out a notification themselves.

You are definitely in the wrong thread.
Not even mad (I have mine). Just suggesting perhaps pay attention to why they didn't email, Insta, etc. about it. I win there on occasion yes but just saying pay attention to how they release. It may even help someone on NT instead of piling on because I suggested that. Relax Francis....you all are mad and I have even raised my pulse one beat over this. Must have nothing on your plate this year.

Not even mad (I have mine). Just suggesting perhaps pay attention to why they didn't email, Insta, etc. about it. I win there on occasion yes but just saying pay attention to how they release. It may even help someone on NT instead of piling on because I suggested that. Relax Francis....you all are mad and I have even raised my pulse one beat over this. Must have nothing on your plate this year.
Dude, nobody is mad. We are laughing at you.

And I still don't care. Keep laughing.
57ADD771-67F4-4741-BB54-70F43A788621.gif

It's funny to me how AF1s, dunks and crocs resurged in popularity around the same time again. They fell off in 2007-2008.

I'm not surprised because social media is now a tool by these corporations to make something popular/trendy. They just give celebrities/influencers free shoes and sit back and watch the masses fall for the marketing

Back
Top Bottom