2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New pickup
3CADB728-D81B-4BE4-9A89-791E00F56746.jpeg
i love this entire pack but the consistency and quality across the pairs i've gotten is so spotty. my argon pair had an extremely rounded outsole. so rounded they milly rocked by themselves when you set them down.

This has been confusing with the pricing with Dunks going forward. First, they were increasing. Then they weren't increasing as of last week. Now they're increasing after all?

Last edited:
This has been confusing with the pricing with Dunks going forward. First, they were increasing. Then they weren't increasing as of last week. Now they're increasing after all?
Different dunk categories have different prices, just like any other shoe. Some are dunk lows, some are dunk low retro QS, some are dunk low premium retros. Almost every dunk low is a different price here. https://www.nike.com/w?q=dunk low&vst=dunk low

You spend way too much time on instagram dude. Stop believing everything you see there.

You didn't get the spartan green highs? I remember them going for not too much, and they had decent leather compared to these.

I tried for every version of the Spartan dunks, but didn't hit on a single pair. These Cargo Khakis from FNL were my first hit on anything green.

Back
Top Bottom