2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just stopped in to say what up to the ogs. I'm getting out of the game. My best friend. Who got me into this dunk game passed away 2 months ago and it has ruined sneakers for me. I bought my first pair 15 years ago with him and it's been a great run. But it's time to move on. So peace out and keep grinding homies!
Sorry to hear about the loss. Take care for sure!!!

Honestly, Nike should’ve just dropped the un-chopped eBay dunks as a tribute to Sandy…The man deserves a full fledged release at this point, and it’s super disappointing that he hasn’t gotten one yet…

Good morning NTSB

1663156914234.png

Honestly, Nike should’ve just dropped the un-chopped eBay dunks as a tribute to Sandy…The man deserves a full fledged release at this point, and it’s super disappointing that he hasn’t gotten one yet…
Can we count the P-rod Hi as a SB tribute?

Just stopped in to say what up to the ogs. I'm getting out of the game. My best friend. Who got me into this dunk game passed away 2 months ago and it has ruined sneakers for me. I bought my first pair 15 years ago with him and it's been a great run. But it's time to move on. So peace out and keep grinding homies!
Please accept my sincerest condolences. I know how it is losing a close friend. Enjoy the pairs you still have in remembrance of him 🙏🏾

Back
Top Bottom