2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NikeID Dunk Lows. Chicago Inspired. Came out great. Swapped to the black laces.

20221028_120055.jpg

20221029_122735.jpg

HUF set to land today. Prays for the correct pair.

Also any other therapists in here who’ve got the Why So Sad on their need list? lilbrad407 lilbrad407 maybe?
For retail sure. I’m not a therapist tho but I do think these are very nice. Hope you’re able to snag.

Hopefully; I can hit the Hurricane dunks today or I could use the Arizona State dunks as trade bait.
Where are they releasing? Finishline had them up to release today and they took them down. Hibbits showed out of stock at 7 when they were supposed to release.

Does anyone know when and where the Syracuse lows are re-releasing? One site said today on SNKRS, another said today in stores only, and another said sometime this month on the Nike app

Does anyone know when and where the Syracuse lows are re-releasing? One site said today on SNKRS, another said today in stores only, and another said sometime this month on the Nike app

A bunch of US and Euro retailers had raffles going on the last week or so, but I think they're all over now.

The Kentucky rerelease was suppose to happen on SNKRS this morning, but it got pushed. I'm sure we'll see them and the Syracuse pair pop up on SNKRS before the end of the year.

Premier has a local only drawing that closes at 5 today.

Back
Top Bottom